G Gsnod Active Member Jun 14, 2020 #1 Anyone know where I can get an Operators or Repair manual for this mower? I need to replace the drive disc and blade (both of which I have the part numbers). The mower is from 1998. Thanks much.
Anyone know where I can get an Operators or Repair manual for this mower? I need to replace the drive disc and blade (both of which I have the part numbers). The mower is from 1998. Thanks much.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 14, 2020 #2 Google TroyBilt manuals and have your model numbers. Operators manual available, but no service.
G Gsnod Active Member Jun 14, 2020 #3 Thank you Rivets! I'm gonna have to call them, because the tag on my mower only has my model as 34345, with a serial number of 343451105618.... The Troybilt site indicates that the model number will start with either a 11 or 12..... Attachments IMG_0711.JPG 102.4 KB · Views: 2 Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
Thank you Rivets! I'm gonna have to call them, because the tag on my mower only has my model as 34345, with a serial number of 343451105618.... The Troybilt site indicates that the model number will start with either a 11 or 12.....