Trimmers

So is the fuel leaking from around the tank grommet where the fuel lines pass through? If so, save yourself some money and fix it yourself as this is a very simple job. Take a few pictures and write down where each of the three lines go and you should have no problem at all. Good luck.

I know I can fix it, however when fixing my business equipment I enjoy 3 things 1) piece of mind having the piece of equipment checked over and making sure everything it working properly. 2)the guarantee that parts are correct and correctly installed 3)Supporting the local small business in the area.

Equipment that I buy broken off CL and fix and resell I do all the repair work myself. Can't mess with my way of supporting my family.
 
I know I can fix it, however when fixing my business equipment I enjoy 3 things 1) piece of mind having the piece of equipment checked over and making sure everything it working properly. 2)the guarantee that parts are correct and correctly installed 3)Supporting the local small business in the area.

Equipment that I buy broken off CL and fix and resell I do all the repair work myself. Can't mess with my way of supporting my family.

I agree wholeheartedly. All the best to you.
 
Back
Top