Trailers?

Honey

Threads
What are the best utility trailers for a small John Deere Ride on? My new tractor has a hitch and I would like to buy a trailer so it makes yard work easier. What type would you suggest?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check Lowes and other such places... end of season sales should include these...
You are not needing a highway rated trailer.
A good yard trailer could even be found on CraigsList.:thumbsup:.. I have seen some get GREAT deals there... :smile:KennyV

Mark1

Threads
I saw some great little yard trailers at TSC last week.there about 44' wide x 60" seem the be heavy metal. The backs come off and will tilt to dump.only $99.00 bucks may even be cheaper if you find one with a couple dents?

Honey

Threads
I will have to check that out, I want to get one to make my gardening easier, it already has a hitch, so it seems only suiting to have a trailer to go with it.

mac

Threads
Sears makes a nice one that's made of "Tough Stuff" plastic. It has nice tires and wheels on it too. The nice thing about Tough Stuff is no rust. It also dumps pretty easily.

hunting404

Threads
Take a look at the JD P10. It easily hooks to the back of the JD. Has a sloped back end for emptying contents and it is made of plastic so will not rust.

AndyMan

Threads
Plastic will work for gardening, especially if you won't be using it during colder weather. For heavier use like firewood or winter use I'd recommend sticking with the metal.