toro titan mx 48

clpolcar

Threads
hey guys
starting to look for a zero turn more. I currently have a cub commercial 48 hydro walk behind with new Kawasaki 15 hp engine. I feel like ill be having to put a lot of money in to it soon. so looking to get rid of it soon. first I went and looked at exmark and liked the pioneer e series because it was in my price range. would rather have the s series because it has better pumps, deck, tires, all around its much better. well someone pointed out I should look at the toro titans. went and got pricings for the toro titan mx 4880. found out I actually really like the mower. the price is just about the same as the exmark e series at about 5500. was wondering if anyone has used it or own one. any thoughts and comments would be very greatful. I would use it for light commercial. maybe a few lawns a week along with mine. residential size. nothing to big.

clpolcar

Threads
Going to be getting the toro titan 5480. Thing is a beast. 2014 model. Same price as a 2013 48 inch titan. Gonna be getting it in April with there rebait. Can't wait to pick it up

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You won't go wrong with the Titan MX 48. Great unit for the type of work you are talking about.

clpolcar

Threads
Have you every used on? Thoughts on them??

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Extensively, no. We have nine landscapers who have them in their equipment trailers. The only time we see them is in the spring for their annual checkover. Last year we sold thirteen of them, different sizes, and never had a complaint. if they can withstand commercial use, as I said they will fit your needs.

clpolcar

Threads
Sounds like I have found the mower that I have been looking for and will not be disappointed. Thanks for the feed back. Only looking to cut 3-5 lawns a week. Maybe more. I love the price I can get on a 2014 54 inch titan MX. 5499 plus tax but I have a tax exempt card from family business so 5499 is gonna be the final price for it. A lot better mower then the exmark pioneer I was looking at

clpolcar

Threads
Ended up not getting it. I bought a ferris because it was cheaper and the deck size I wanted. Dealer gave me a great price on the Ferris. Can't wait to use it. Hope I'll be able to operate a zero turn as I've always used a walk behind