GasSniffer
Well-Known Member
I have a Toro Timecutter 74734-3097 with a Kohler KT725 and Hydrogear ZT2100 transaxles.
I have done a couple drain and fills to the transaxles already with Valvoline 20w50. The transaxles have about 165 hours on them now and they whine a bit. When I do my next drain and fill should I bump up the grade to 20w60 or maybe get some Amsoil. I only can suck out about a quart from the transaxles since there is no drain.
When I have done it in the past the oil was pretty dirty looking.
I have done a couple drain and fills to the transaxles already with Valvoline 20w50. The transaxles have about 165 hours on them now and they whine a bit. When I do my next drain and fill should I bump up the grade to 20w60 or maybe get some Amsoil. I only can suck out about a quart from the transaxles since there is no drain.
When I have done it in the past the oil was pretty dirty looking.