Toro SS3200

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have done a lot of reasearch on the Toro SS3200 ZTR. Unfortunetly, there isn't a lot of feedback on this mower. All tho, I see some mowing companies that own these units. Now, I am planning on buying a 5x7 trailer and add a trimmer rack. I would also want to buy the Toro SS3200. I know it is not of residential use and I donnot plan on using it 40 hours a week. I plan on using it maybe 5-10 times a week to mow some portions of lawns that are kinda big for a push mower and if I ever get the occasional client to mow 1 or 2 acres wich is rather rare. The reason why I really want the 32 inch deck is because of the famous gate issue. Almost all of my clients have small chain link fences that only allow a 32 inch ZTR to fit (I have taken measurements). I just wanted some feedback on this machine for light commercial use, because I am on a budget here and I really want the 32" deck.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have done a lot of reasearch on the Toro SS3200 ZTR. Unfortunetly, there isn't a lot of feedback on this mower. All tho, I see some mowing companies that own these units. Now, I am planning on buying a 5x7 trailer and add a trimmer rack. I would also want to buy the Toro SS3200. I know it is not of residential use and I donnot plan on using it 40 hours a week. I plan on using it maybe 5-10 times a week to mow some portions of lawns that are kinda big for a push mower and if I ever get the occasional client to mow 1 or 2 acres wich is rather rare. The reason why I really want the 32 inch deck is because of the famous gate issue. Almost all of my clients have small chain link fences that only allow a 32 inch ZTR to fit (I have taken measurements). I just wanted some feedback on this machine for light commercial use, because I am on a budget here and I really want the 32" deck.

I do not have one bit have used one a few months ago. A friend has one that he uses to get into back yards for what you are wanting it for I say get it.
Take care of it and it will last.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank you for the input! I will shop around for prices during winter time.