Attachments Toro/JD #8 Lawn Cart

grnspot110

Threads
I traded for the red "Toro" cart in the picture today, my intention is to find smaller wheels & make a JD #8 out of it (same pan & under carriage). Just wanted to find out if the Toro cart is a very "valued" item before I change anything! ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• Tractor Shows 2010 023 - Copy.jpg
    Tractor Shows 2010 023 - Copy.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 9

briggs

Threads
i would leave it the way it is its worth more that way ...And it looks good to :thumbsup:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree .. nice cute tall wheel cart...
But the little Green JD trailer was cute too so... I don't know it's going to look good either way.
Since you are making it match your other JD things and your going to keep it around green tractors ... ??
:smile:KennyV

grnspot110

Threads
I agree .. nice cute tall wheel cart...
But the little Green JD trailer was cute too so... I don't know it's going to look good either way.
Since you are making it match your other JD things and your going to keep it around green tractors ... ??
:smile:KennyV

That's the point, other than the wheels & stake sides (& color, of course) they are the same cart. Much more valuable to me as a green #8. I have total access to the Patio cart shown for all measurements needed to convert. It's just a matter of finding the right sized wheels & the small stake pockets!

This will leave me needing to find only one model of the older JD carts, a #30!

I would gladly trade it for a JD #8 of equal quality. ~~ grnspot110