Toro gts5

B.oles48

Threads
I am in need of a push mower so I've been looking at local Craigslist adds and I have found a toro gts5 21" self propelled mower it has a bagger. From the pictures it looks good and the deck is almost perfect as well as the motor so I called the guy and talked to him he said it starts easy runs and cuts well he is asking $175. has anyone ever ran this mower? I just don't want a piece of junk. What would a fair price be?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ask him what the model and serial numbers are. That way i can tell you a little more about it. Engine, tranie, year built etc. I have a GTS5 which I bought used in 1994 and it is still going strong.

B.oles48

Threads
I tried to get a hold of him but no luck here is the image if this helps at all. Thank you for your help.

5Y55Fa5H23Ga3Fc3Jbc5270ae6c242abd1833.jpg

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That unit is newer than mine. Looks like a Suzuki engine, which is good. Also, looks to have BBC (blade break clutch)? Couldn't tell you about $$$ because I don't know year, but I think $175 may be a little high, because I don't know condition of blade, belt, cables, etc. Would have a better idea if you can get the numbers.

B.oles48

Threads
OK I appreciate your help I will call him tomorrow and get the numbers. Thanks again

B.oles48

Threads
OK so I called the guy today and he ended up selling it this morning. So I'm still on the market for a 21" mower. I cut about 15 yards what would be a good mower for the money?