Export thread

Top 10 contributors - Dealership or Independent Shop?

Mower King

Mower King

Do you work at a Mower Dealership or Independent shop?......or neither and just like to contribute?
What brands of equipment do you sell and where?

I'll start off.....I work at a Mower Dealership in MO.
We sell Ferris, Bad Boy, Cub Cadet, Shindaiwa products.

I

ILENGINE

I sell some handheld products, but for the most part i am a service only repair shop

Mower King

Mower King

I sell some handheld products, but for the most part i am a service only repair shop
Thanks for replying....looks like you're in IL

I

ILENGINE

IL is is just north of I-70 between Vandalia and Effingham.

R

Rivets

Mechanic for dealership. We sell Toro, Kubota, Polaris, Stihl and Echo.

Mower King

Mower King

Mechanic for dealership. We sell Toro, Kubota, Polaris, Stihl and Echo.
Thanks for the reply....where are you located?

R

Rivets

East of Mississippi River, south of Lake Superior, west of Lake Michigan and north of Illinois.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Not sure if i am in the top 10 but i am a one man independent shop in southwest ohio. Or just a hack with a bunch of tools. Jury still out.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Not sure if i am in the top 10 but i am a one man independent shop in southwest ohio. Or just a hack with a bunch of hammers. Jury still out.
Fixed it for you.

Mower King

Mower King

Not sure if i am in the top 10 but i am a one man independent shop in southwest ohio. Or just a hack with a bunch of tools. Jury still out.
Thanks for the reply! ....and, the Jury must come back in at some point...haha

B

bertsmobile1

Independent repair only workshop Berts Mobile Mower Repairs
Don't bother with selling any whole goods just parts.
Unless you own the dealership it is difficult to justify the time most of the regulars spend on here .
I look at the fouum every time I come upstairs for a cuppa or have to open the computer to check pars, prices or write & invoice for a commercial customer.

Mower King

Mower King

Independent repair only workshop Berts Mobile Mower Repairs
Don't bother with selling any whole goods just parts.
Unless you own the dealership it is difficult to justify the time most of the regulars spend on here .
I look at the fouum every time I come upstairs for a cuppa or have to open the computer to check pars, prices or write & invoice for a commercial customer.
Thanks for your reply...and input!