4 451johnny Well-Known Member Aug 31, 2019 #1 what does it take to make the tires on my John Deere 317 fit my 318 ?? do I have to change the wheel bearing ?? Johnny
what does it take to make the tires on my John Deere 317 fit my 318 ?? do I have to change the wheel bearing ?? Johnny
D Deleted member 97405 Guest Sep 3, 2019 #2 451johnny said: what does it take to make the tires on my John Deere 317 fit my 318 ?? do I have to change the wheel bearing ?? Johnny Click to expand... Here is a link to a post on the mytractor forum from 2014 that I think will answer your question. Scroll down to post #6 of 10. https://www.mytractorforum.com/12-john-deere-forum/567330-317-parts-fit-318-a.html
451johnny said: what does it take to make the tires on my John Deere 317 fit my 318 ?? do I have to change the wheel bearing ?? Johnny Click to expand... Here is a link to a post on the mytractor forum from 2014 that I think will answer your question. Scroll down to post #6 of 10. https://www.mytractorforum.com/12-john-deere-forum/567330-317-parts-fit-318-a.html