Mower deck Tilted side to side 2"

While you are mowing your deck is being bounced up and down all the time.

Doesn't appear so. I've had tractor since new 1999. The deck was new 3-4 yrs ago. Was working fine. I just cranked up nut to lift assembly to where I've got same clearance to ground on both sides at this time. Next mowing session I will see what I've got then, I guess. Thanks for your inputs!
Sjb
 
Doesn't appear so. I've had tractor since new 1999. The deck was new 3-4 yrs ago. Was working fine. I just cranked up nut to lift assembly to where I've got same clearance to ground on both sides at this time. Next mowing session I will see what I've got then, I guess. Thanks for your inputs!


Sjb[/QUOTE

Update: above adjustment apparently made difference !! Thanks for all input!,
Sjb
 
Back
Top