This Snapper section has the be the slowest

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Part of this forum. I'm a Snapper freak but leaning towards getting a couple Honda mowers. There are a ton of posts daily on those machines. Seems like every part on a Honda mower someone has a question on. Like wheel adjusters??? Mower won't pull backwards? Transmission issues just to call a few out. Might as well call this section the Maytag slash Snapper section. (y)

Wondering if the Honda section has more posts than the Briggs section? We all know how many Briggs engines there are out there.

slomo

DK35vince

Threads
Just bought a Snapper Pro s200xt zero turn a couple weeks ago.
72" deck, 37 HP Vanguard EFI with oil guard.HPIM1689.JPG

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
She's a beauty.

slomo

flyerdan

Threads
I've got a Snapper walk behind with the aluminium deck off Freecycle 12-15 years ago and I really like it. Only thing wrong with it was it would creep back into the slowest speed setting, but that's not a problem for me.

upupandaway

Threads
it was it would creep back into the slowest speed setting,
Look down on the shaft on to the disk. the horizontal shaft should be exactly over the center of the vertical disk's shaft.
Is the rubber wheel shaft a hair forward? If Y, take a large flat screwdriver and wedge it into the bracket that holds the shaft the variable speed slides in and bend it back.
If u bend it too much it will now drift to increase speed just bend it back.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Look down on the shaft on to the disk. the horizontal shaft should be exactly over the center of the vertical disk's shaft.
Is the rubber wheel shaft a hair forward? If Y, take a large flat screwdriver and wedge it into the bracket that holds the shaft the variable speed slides in and bend it back.
If u bend it too much it will now drift to increase speed just bend it back.
I've got a pusher that does this. Thanks for the tip UUaA.

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just thought I would check this Snapper section for some action. Nothing new in a while.

slomo