Export thread

THIS IS PRETTY COOL!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

This is different. A ZTR mower that can transform to a 4x4 for steep slopes!!
(By DixieChopperMower)

slammed

slammed

That is cool:laughing: but you still would be better off with a Ventrac:2cents:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

That is cool:laughing: but you still would be better off with a Ventrac:2cents:

Yeah I know, I would definitely get a Ventrac before a Dixie Chopper (not that they are bad or anything). What I like about Ventracs is all the attachments they have.

slammed

slammed

The chopper might be great for flat ground but I don't like how you have to turn that one around. Looks like more things that could go wrong. The Ventrac with the 84" bat wing deck might even beat the Dixie. I would like to see that side by side. I'm Ventrac all the way they are just some impressive machines.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

The chopper might be great for flat ground but I don't like how you have to turn that one around. Looks like more things that could go wrong. The Ventrac with the 84" bat wing deck might even beat the Dixie. I would like to see that side by side. I'm Ventrac all the way they are just some impressive machines.

I agree! Just curious, how much does a new Ventrac cost (he middle-of-the-line Ventrac)?

slammed

slammed

:smile:This is not the mid range tractor but. :thumbsup:The price quote I got was for the 4231TD, dual wheel kit, 72" deck, 3 point hitch, 3n1 adapter, and front and rear 12 volt electrical hook up it was $28106 tax and delivery to the house. :drool:Not bad in my opinion for all you can do with it. You can use any catagory 1 3 point hitch mount attachments on the back along with the 30+ attachments Ventrac offers.:cool2:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

:smile:This is not the mid range tractor but. :thumbsup:The price quote I got was for the 4231TD, dual wheel kit, 72" deck, 3 point hitch, 3n1 adapter, and front and rear 12 volt electrical hook up it was $28106 tax and delivery to the house. :drool:Not bad in my opinion for all you can do with it. You can use any catagory 1 3 point hitch mount attachments on the back along with the 30+ attachments Ventrac offers.:cool2:

WOW OK.:smile: