R Retired Lawman Member Jul 18, 2018 #1 I don't like the twitchiness of my Scag Cheetah..Thinking of going to the Ferris 3200..Good move or no??
I don't like the twitchiness of my Scag Cheetah..Thinking of going to the Ferris 3200..Good move or no??
7394 Lawn Pro Jul 18, 2018 #2 I would recommend test riding what ever you are thinking of prior to a big change.
Sweats Active Member Jul 23, 2018 #3 Thought I wanted a Cheetah. Dealer told me that while many customers liked them, some found them (exactly as you worded it) twitchy. He suggested the Tiger Cat II. You might consider testing one if you like everything else about your Cheetah.
Thought I wanted a Cheetah. Dealer told me that while many customers liked them, some found them (exactly as you worded it) twitchy. He suggested the Tiger Cat II. You might consider testing one if you like everything else about your Cheetah.