The wolf.

128MB

Threads
Wanted a new general thread on my project so here it is.

I never did any work like this and learned from youtube vids.

I bought myself a Wolf Garten Cart with 6HP pull start tecumseh and a mulching deck.

What i already have done:
- Swap the engine for a 16hp v-twin vanguard and put on 2 8hp mufflers. I LOVE the sound.
- Fully custom electrics from scratch, choke cable and hand throttle.
- Small honda gx clone gastank mounted on the rear.
- New pulleys for faster speed. I went from 4" on the peerless and 2" on the engine to the other way round.
- Fit a cheap bucket racing seat for comfort. The original seat wat a piece of cloth stretched over a bent pipe.

What really needs to be done:
- Fix sloppy steering (pillow block bearings, no more metal to metal grinding)
- Big service on the engine, ordered new magnetos, filters, etc ...

Additional mods:
- Bigger wheels, the original ones are the size of hand cart wheels.
- Custom grass/leaf catcher.

More to come:

Pic like i bought it:
20190825_131910.jpg

Pic like it is today:
20191113_155856.jpg

WGCart

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking forward to your progress on the Cart. I'm in Sydney Australia and have one of these with an Italian made Tecumseh. Very hard to find information on the Cart especially the motor. You say yours has a mulching deck, mine has an original catcher, with large bag at rear. I would be interested in seeing how the mulcher / blades work, as I would like to convert mine to mulching. re: seat, a big improvement , sadly for me my low trees would prevent such an improvement. I believe in the States the WG was sold under the distributor or Yardworks. Found this site which has lots of diagrams and part numbers https://www.motoruf.com/n/search.html?s=Wolf-Garten+SV+3+6110000. Regards m

Attachments

• IMG_0565 sm.jpg
    IMG_0565 sm.jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 2