D DresserDan Member Jun 30, 2014 #1 I got a extra Lawn Boy 4.5 silver series and need to know what the engine number is to get a repair manual.
I got a extra Lawn Boy 4.5 silver series and need to know what the engine number is to get a repair manual.
Fish Lawn Pro Jun 30, 2014 #2 DresserDan said: I got a extra Lawn Boy 4.5 silver series and need to know what the engine number is to get a repair manual. Click to expand... do you at least have the Lawnboy model number?
DresserDan said: I got a extra Lawn Boy 4.5 silver series and need to know what the engine number is to get a repair manual. Click to expand... do you at least have the Lawnboy model number?
Fish Lawn Pro Jun 30, 2014 #4 DresserDan said: It is a Silver Series Model No. 10302 Click to expand... https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=LawnBoy
DresserDan said: It is a Silver Series Model No. 10302 Click to expand... https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=LawnBoy
Fish Lawn Pro Jun 30, 2014 #6 Leave a key under your mat, and I will come up and do your laundry too!!!