Tecumpsa 2hp 2 stroke manual and fuel ratio.

Titans07

Forum Newbie
Hello I have an older craftsman 2 stroke 2 hp snowblower which has a Tecumseh engine in it but since It is old there is no user manual or any info. What I need to know is what ratio and what type of gas should I mix with fuel because there is no ratio or anything on the gas cap. I would also like to know where I can see a manual online because I can't even see picture status of my unit so I am asuming this is pretty rare because I think most of them had the 3 hp because it had more power and electric start.
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm,,,2 hp is small, it's possible it has a Tecumseh TC200 or TC300 engine in it? If so, those were designed to run 25:1 oil to gas ratio.

Any way of uploading a picture of it?

Regards

Jeff
 
Last edited:
Here are two Tecumseh engines more than likely are on your Sears snowblower. The black engine is a Tecumseh TC300 and takes 25:1 oil ratio. The silver engine I'm holding is a Tecumseh AH520 (actually off a Sears snowblower) and would take 32:1 oil ratio. To complicate matters Sears often put different oil ratio's than the manufacturer of the engine, for example I have a small Craftsman chainsaw that uses a 40:1 ratio.

Regards

Jeff
 

Attachments

  • DSC00099 (21).jpg
    DSC00099 (21).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00098 (35).jpg
    DSC00098 (35).jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top