Export thread

TB30R won’t start

R

rnhrtfan

I have a TB30R riding mower that all of the sudden won’t start. I’m workin out of town through the week so not much to trouble shoot and get parts to fix on Saturday. Charged battery and it’s full. Think it’s either the solenoid or the seat switch. Not sure which to start with. Any thoughts? Tryin to get ideas so I can have parts when I go home Friday.

B

bertsmobile1

Won't start ?
Can we get a tiny bit more information please

sgkent

sgkent

Better pick up or borrow a volt meter if you don't have one. Lots of dead batteries may show a charge and be worthless. You'll have to measure the voltage under load to know if it is good, then chase it. If you want any help here you'll need to give a model number and serial number so folks here can find a wiring diagram.

R

rnhrtfan

Won't start ?
Can we get a tiny bit more information please
It won’t do anything… no click no crank nothing.

R

rnhrtfan

Better pick up or borrow a volt meter if you don't have one. Lots of dead batteries may show a charge and be worthless. You'll have to measure the voltage under load to know if it is good, then chase it. If you want any help here you'll need to give a model number and serial number so folks here can find a wiring diagram.

I’m 5 1/2 hours away again so I’ll need to get that info when I get back this weekend

R

Rivets

Depending on its age some models have a safety switch by the mulching plug, which may have come loose.