manny_chrisb
Forum Newbie
Hello,
The rear height adjustment lever on my TB200 snapped. I've checked various websites and it appears as though I have to purchase a whole new rear axle to get the lever. Would anyone know if I can get the height adjustment lever seperatley and if so, the best place to acquire it? Thanks so much.
Here is a diagram for reference from partstree.com It looks like the height adjustment is on the rear axle (part 40)
www.partstree.com
The rear height adjustment lever on my TB200 snapped. I've checked various websites and it appears as though I have to purchase a whole new rear axle to get the lever. Would anyone know if I can get the height adjustment lever seperatley and if so, the best place to acquire it? Thanks so much.
Here is a diagram for reference from partstree.com It looks like the height adjustment is on the rear axle (part 40)
Troy-Bilt TB 200 (12A-A2BU711) - Troy-Bilt Walk-Behind Mower (2014) General Assembly TB200 Parts Lookup and Diagrams | PartsTree
Find genuine OEM replacement parts and diagrams for the General Assembly TB200 for the Troy-Bilt TB 200 (12A-A2BU711) - Troy-Bilt Walk-Behind Mower (2014)
www.partstree.com