Tar-a-Dactile

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Ronnie went over the fence today!!!
they also threw in a few outtakes at the very end too!

Jsinclair

Threads
I thought the same. At first I was a bit annoyed, then I watched and actually listened to him and was like wow, this guy really knows his stuff!! Now I'm a subscriber and have seen most of his videos. Anybody can make lawnmower repair videos, YouTube is saturated with them, but his comedy and knowledge takes it over the top.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Youtube repair video's are saturated with people explaining the obvious. Taryl's and Donnie boys video's aren't quite as boring. I can't stand to watch someone take every darn screw off of something. Or go into detail about how their day went, or their personal stuff.
There's one mocho bearded guy who acts like a wrestler doing an interview throughout his entire video.

When it comes to two cycle, donnie boy is the best. with mowers, you can't be taryl.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
There's one mocho bearded guy who acts like a wrestler doing an interview throughout his entire video.
Guess i haven't seen him....
Bruce Pender also has some good videos... they're more relaxing....?
Steve's small engine saloon, I like his videos but he just annoys me for some reason.
I reference his video about cleaning Honda style carburetors alot on here.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Then there are the videos created to show one certain function or repair tip that start out with 5 minutes of mumbo jumbo before they show what screw to turn. Good that we can click on the time line and go past all that.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Then there are the videos created to show one certain function or repair tip that start out with 5 minutes of mumbo jumbo before they show what screw to turn. Good that we can click on the time line and go past all that.
i've seen a few videos (even on car repair) where i try to skip through to find what i need, every time i click on the video timeline all i hear is the person saying, "well" "um" "yeah".....

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
46p0sq.gif

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Taryl knows his stuff fersure.
His vids are entertaining. what i really like are guys making vids who don't really know what they are doing. But i guess everyone is an internet expert. There is a moron who does tool reviews and was reviewing a tap and die set and gave it a bad review because it didn't come with instructions. And he didn't know what the "thingy" with teeth was for. It was the thread pitch guage. Or the review that trashes a certain brand of power tools then you find out the guys run a online tool store and don't carry the brand they trashed. Take everthing from the internet with grain of salt. Especially from a guy with hammer mechanic in his name.