BHLC Well-Known Member Oct 2, 2013 #1 New logo for our shirts, maybe trucks. Thoughts? Attachments image-2455126685.jpg 167 KB · Views: 37
BHLC Well-Known Member Oct 2, 2013 #3 I just noticed that the first phone number has . in between each number and the second has - in between each. Oops! I'll have to have our graphic design person change that!
I just noticed that the first phone number has . in between each number and the second has - in between each. Oops! I'll have to have our graphic design person change that!
TaskForceLawnCare Well-Known Member Oct 3, 2013 #4 BHLC said: New logo for our shirts, maybe trucks. Thoughts? Click to expand... It looks great id fix the . In one number and - in the other but design will look nice on trucks, equipment and promotional items.
BHLC said: New logo for our shirts, maybe trucks. Thoughts? Click to expand... It looks great id fix the . In one number and - in the other but design will look nice on trucks, equipment and promotional items.
BHLC Well-Known Member Oct 3, 2013 #5 TaskForceLawnCare said: It looks great id fix the . In one number and - in the other but design will look nice on trucks, equipment and promotional items. Click to expand... I know I saw it! It's been fixed. Attachments image-401044084.jpg 191.8 KB · Views: 19
TaskForceLawnCare said: It looks great id fix the . In one number and - in the other but design will look nice on trucks, equipment and promotional items. Click to expand... I know I saw it! It's been fixed.
exotion Lawn Addict Oct 3, 2013 #6 BHLC said: I know I saw it! It's been fixed. Click to expand... Can you get your guy to make me one? Lol
BHLC said: I know I saw it! It's been fixed. Click to expand... Can you get your guy to make me one? Lol
BHLC Well-Known Member Oct 3, 2013 #7 exotion said: Can you get your guy to make me one? Lol Click to expand... Check them out at www.733design.com
exotion said: Can you get your guy to make me one? Lol Click to expand... Check them out at www.733design.com