Swimming pool landscaping

cintajhosey

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey Everybody,
Hope you all are doing well. I'm new here and looking for your response regarding pool renovation.
My daughter's first birthday is on October 1st. My husband and I plan to arrange a pool party for our family members and some friends as a part of the birthday celebration. Before that, we are going to renovate our pool in our backyard lawn. It doesn't look very interesting, and we are thinking about adding some landscaping features and designs to it. When searched online, I saw this website having some cool landscaping <deleted link>. Will adding landscaping features increase lawn and pool maintenance costs? Which design is affordable and suitable for pool parties? If anyone knows, please share your answers and help me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
THis look way more like a cheap advertising stunt than a genuine question & has been reported
October 1 was 30 days ago
October 1 2021 would mean the child is 1 month old .

StephenShort

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, it already depends on your desire, and if you have children, it is better not to decorate the area around the pool with rough or sharp objects. This is dangerous for children

JackFlexer

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't think you need to decorate the pool if you have a standard shape, it can reduce its functionality. You would be better off increasing its functionality by buying good equipment. I thought a lot about what to advise you and I can say that you can buy good equipment so that your pool is always clean and has a good water temperature, I recently read about good pool care and things that are worth buying here https://poolcareschool.com/pool-skimmer-basket/. After the purchase, I was not disappointed in the advice, so do not decorate your pool with functionality, and safety for your children. I think this is the most important thing for you at the moment.

Last edited: