Striping! Gotta love it!!

Lawn Addict
Threads
ALL you guys are showing some Awesome Striping. I have so many trees & bushes, obstacle course. But I'm working on my striping technique in front yard.

TaskForceLawnCare- Sounds like an excellent employee. I'd let him do his thing too.

Parkmower

Threads
One is he takes ownership of what's on his trailer, has a specific string trimmer, and blower that's "his". He has specific place he parks his truck and always backs in. He'll only use a specific sprayer that ones "his". I get a kick out of him so I let it go on.

Smart man, I do the same thing. When you have a crew with multiple guys it's good to have your equipment. That way you know it's ready to go and in working order.

Last edited:

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Smart man, I do the same thing. When you have a crew with multiple guys it's good to have your equipment. That way you know it's ready to go and in working order.

I don't know if I'm smart or not but I know we are still picking up customers at 2 a week. This same employee will also hand deliver on his route late payment notices and make contact with the customer or they'll skip it for the week.

Our newest employee has never set on a ZTR. He manages all our sales, marketing and customer relations. He actually doesn't even officially start until the 1st. But to our website down to make changes. Take payments through the website all craziness to me. I never thought I'd see the day.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
That is a lot to manage! Good for you! I hope one day I get there.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
That is a lot to manage! Good for you! I hope one day I get there.

You'll get there just keep at it and have a no compromise on quality drive. I'm not afraid to say without the right people involved and good credit to start an open line, I would be in the same rut wanting to grow. My equipment is all paid for, but the right people cost money and it's going to cost money to keep growing. I hate borrowing money but it's the reality of the costs of business today.

jakewells

Threads
here is yard i mow i recently replaced my worn on striper on the deck
not bad for a 15 yr old zero turn

Attachments

• 11813419_1136946699653378_1055558323766652282_n.jpg
    11813419_1136946699653378_1055558323766652282_n.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 48

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
You'll get there just keep at it and have a no compromise on quality drive. I'm not afraid to say without the right people involved and good credit to start an open line, I would be in the same rut wanting to grow. My equipment is all paid for, but the right people cost money and it's going to cost money to keep growing. I hate borrowing money but it's the reality of the costs of business today.

Thanks! Each year I get more clients. I think I got 30-35 more this year. I also buy more equipment and need more and more help in the beginning of the season. Some day I will get there.

We have to spend some to make some. Nothing wrong in getting a line of credit. Not always fun, but very useful.

I wish you good luck for the rest of your season!

bigdaddyr

Threads
Here's one for me today. A home for sale for an out of town owner. Looks so much better since I started using my Hustler Fastrak. This was before I mounted the mulch kit and blades today. See if I can get a photo of the lawn I did after mounting kit. Looked good. Will be making stripe kit next week.

image.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks good without the stripping kit.

What's up with all the mailboxes!?