Stihl affected by the Ukrainian war.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
As of yesterday my Stihl dealer inform me that the maintenance kits are now NLA due to the Ukrainians not able to supply them from the factory there.

I just wonder how many of the other OEM vendors will start having problems due to the sanctions being imposed and other things like Ukrainians not being able to do their daily jobs.

Anyone else have heard any OEM vendors having newly created problems caused by the Ukraine mess? I do prices are going up every day now so I have to check them before quoting any repair job.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ukraine has no Stihl manufacturing plant. Maybe the German plant gets parts from Ukraine. Sorry, that's a bit off topic. But I was curious.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I didn't say that Stihl had factory but that received parts from a factory in the Ukraine. Either way this maintenance kits are NLA for now.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I didn't say that Stihl had factory but that received parts from a factory in the Ukraine. Either way this maintenance kits are NLA for now.

I know, It just got me to wondering where all the factories were. Being that there's a war in Ukraine, I wondered if there was one over there.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I heard NGK has a factory in the Ukraine and some people are waiting on backordered plugs..

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
That is probably just your supplier. Mine has plenty of them of them when I checked. List prices are individual plugs.

Individual plugs
1646555906426.png

Shop packs Sold in lots of 25.
1646556443334.png

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Electronics industry is mostly in the west, that factory is now making parts for drones .