Export thread

Starter /headlite

D

danno

Im needing a starter and headlite for a ford yard tractor YT-16. Just got it today wanting to restore it and bring it back to excellant shape.Thanks :thumbsup:

K

KennyV

WELCOME to LMF...
That is a Briggs & Stratton engine... Here are the parts, Parts and Diagrams for Briggs and Stratton 402707-1246-01

The headlight 'bulb' should also be a common part... :smile:KennyV

D

danno

Thanks for the info. I'll ck. it out. How about body parts and decals for the tractor...

K

KennyV

You can find body parts & decals at Messick's .... : YT16 16HP GEAR TRANSMISSION YARD TRACTOR L/MOWER

Good place and a great guy on tractor by net.. : TractorByNet.com | Compact Tractors | John Deere, Kubota, New Holland

You will have to post some pictures as ou come along with your Ford... :smile:KennyV

D

danno

will do, thanks for all the help..:thumbsup:

D

danno

Needs some good used parts for a ford YT16, need steering spindles and bushings ,wheel bearings, starter drive. amp gauge, gas cap. Anyone got any of this stuff before I have to buy it new. THANKS :thumbsup:

SONOFADOCKER

SONOFADOCKER

eBay home and garden - you will see many parts out in Michigan , Wisconsin area

D

danno

Should I put in Ford or Jacobsen seeing how they made the mowe for Ford

SONOFADOCKER

SONOFADOCKER

Both the same like my Jacobsen in the photo - ford is BLUE and WHITE and Jacobsen is orange .

D

danno

Both the same like my Jacobsen in the photo - ford is BLUE and WHITE and Jacobsen is orange .

Would the craftman yt16 be the same as the ford/jacobsen mower. Parts are sure cheaper thru sears

SONOFADOCKER

SONOFADOCKER

Many of the parts all interchange - check to see of the motors are the same etc

D

danno

Many of the parts all interchange - check to see of the motors are the same etc

Will do,thanks.I mostly restore JD mowers but I have a old 69 ford truck I restored so I thought I would do a old ford mower and haul it around in the bed of the truck and go to some car show.So Im not to good at finding these old ford lawn mower parts.But thanks for your help :confused2