Sorry

Suzie

Forum Newbie
Thank you I didn't mean to break the rules I'm leaving group don't want to be a bother. Bye
 
I went over the two threads you posted about engine bolts (screws). I didn't see any rules broken; unless, there were some deleted replies. We do however needed the equipment numbers we even we can look up your equipment. This so we can post snippets of parts layouts and get you using the correct terms for the parts or at least get us all on the same page (train of thought).

Also depending where you are some parts goes by different names. Just like tools can have different names for the same thing. For example here in the US we wrenches but other parts of the world they are called spanners. Even here some OEM refer items like pulleys as pulleys and others call them sheaves; same thing just different terms.
 
I went over the two threads you posted about engine bolts (screws). I didn't see any rules broken; unless, there were some deleted replies. We do however needed the equipment numbers we even we can look up your equipment. This so we can post snippets of parts layouts and get you using the correct terms for the parts or at least get us all on the same page (train of thought).

Also depending where you are some parts goes by different names. Just like tools can have different names for the same thing. For example here in the US we wrenches but other parts of the world they are called spanners. Even here some OEM refer items like pulleys as pulleys and others call them sheaves; same thing just different terms.
And sometimes those part names can be strange. LIke Stihl refers to their rope starter pulleys as rope rotors.
 
German translate strangely at times. But once you understand the differences things becomes easier to understand. Sometime I have to look the definition of a word to figure out is the meaning. And even at times ask the other party for a better description of an item.
 
Back
Top