Somnapure

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Somnapure is a natural sleep aid and Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the stuff?

Rd05lly

Threads
Let me know how it works for now zzquil and beer works good. But I work swing shifts and my sleep is all messed up.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Energy drinks in the morning. A good hard work day and you'll sleep like a rock.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not when you have anxiety problems.

No one said anything about anxiety. My wife has it tho takes hrdroxizine on bad nights.

Lol besides I have a 900 sqft 2 bedroom house with 2 kids 2 dogs a cat. A wife with a list of medical problems most of which start with kids. Even tho I don't I would have good reason to be anxious

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Energy drinks in the morning. A good hard work day and you'll sleep like a rock.

I'd re-think the energy drinks too, worst thing in the world to drink.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't drink the real bad ones anymore. Since I was a kid my parents didn't stress dental care enough with me. My teen years was mostly mountain dew and gummy candy diet. I am now facing a 10000 denture quotes. I like the coffee monsters and the energy juice kickstarter. No carbonation. No they are not good but once in a blue moon the energy boost is awesome. But if you drink them in the morning your body is more likely to use all its energy

grumpygrizzly

Threads
I don't drink the real bad ones anymore. Since I was a kid my parents didn't stress dental care enough with me. My teen years was mostly mountain dew and gummy candy diet. I am now facing a 10000 denture quotes. I like the coffee monsters and the energy juice kickstarter. No carbonation. No they are not good but once in a blue moon the energy boost is awesome. But if you drink them in the morning your body is more likely to use all its energy

I gave up Candy prolly 15 years ago now, gave up carbonated beverages about 12 years ago.. Haven't missed them at all. I mainly drink water and iced tea.. Been drinking more coffee lately but, mainly in the morning or I can't sleep for crap at night..

Never have had one of those energy drinks.. I used to know a guy in the Air Force that would walk into a meeting with a 6 pack of Mt Dew. He'd drink every one of them in an hour.. I'd love to see him today to see if he has any teeth left and what other body parts have quit working.. None of that can be good for you, even in moderation..

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Let me know how it works for now zzquil and beer works good. But I work swing shifts and my sleep is all messed up.

The Somnapure works well, I tried two an hour before bed and it was a bit much so I cut it back to one tab and it seems to do the job. Doctor said it's like any other medications, it may work for some and not for others. If you buy it at CVS its like $15 a bottle, may be worth a try.