some times you need more than a blower

lizard

Threads
Good to spoil yourself with these nice aircon cab machines........hey why not........you deserve it.......best of luck to people that work hard to be able to afford thes luxuries!:laughing:

brucesdeere

Threads
I will look for the picture I took last year, you couldn't see the cars in the driveway they were buried in snow, we had to plow so many times after that one storm it wasn't funny.

lizard

Threads
I will look for the picture I took last year, you couldn't see the cars in the driveway they were buried in snow, we had to plow so many times after that one storm it wasn't funny.

Well I feel sorry for you people.......as we do not get snow in West Australia.........just Heat........Lol:ashamed:

glastron23

Threads
Lizard............
Well I feel sorry for you people ...... as we do not have CROC's here in eastern Canada.... LOL .. but we do have those UGLY plastic shoes called CROC'S ....LOL

Manny

Threads
Well, I guess I shouldn't complain, because it doesn't get that bad in the south, where I am, but it still gets cold, and I don't like it! And the south doesn't know how to act - they cancel school at the slightest chance of snow! And they raid the stores and buy up all the nonperishable stuff. It's just ridiculous!

nuffer460

Forum Newbie
Threads
Dust-T, Your right about the cab and the snow blower. I've seen models of my tractor in Canada with factory cabs. They aren't imported into the States. I have almost finished a cab design on my CAD system. Thought it would be built by now. Then my village left me a present to clean up.:mad: I split up 64 face cord out of that tree.

Attachments

• Wilson Property Village Tree 002 (Small).jpg
    Wilson Property Village Tree 002 (Small).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 19
  • Wilson Property Village Tree 006 (Small).jpg
    Wilson Property Village Tree 006 (Small).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Wilson Property Village Tree 022 (Small).jpg
    Wilson Property Village Tree 022 (Small).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Wilson Property Village Tree 043 (Small).jpg
    Wilson Property Village Tree 043 (Small).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Wilson Property Village Tree 054 (Small).jpg
    Wilson Property Village Tree 054 (Small).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 19

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
This past winter in VA - 2 - 20+ inch snows -- the VENTRAC had no problem with 9 drives + 1/2 mile to main road. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
FebSnow1.jpg Snow 2010.jpg

Attachments

• BKB 2010 Snow.bmp
    703.2 KB · Views: 10

dusty-t

Threads
Nuffer that is one huge honkin tree. I hope you have a wood stove. I built my own cab and it worked out great. Cad just confuses me, so I just make things in my head first, over and over and over in my head. B K that is one awesome little machine. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket.------------:laughing: Wow big tree. Get movin on that cab Nuffer winter is comming.:biggrin: Dusty

cottom

Threads
I learned the Oklahoma approach to snow removal, and after moving back to Indiana I apply what I learned every winter..... God put it here, and God will take it away.