SO FORTUNATE

fireman gus

Threads
As most of you have heard we have had a long weekend of hectic weather and it's not improving today. My daughter and family lives in Moore Okla which was leveled yesterday by an EF4 or EF5 tonado. Luckily they had little damage but could have been bad. The tornado passed within 2 blocks from them. A little damage to thier house but do not have electricity or water. I am taking my generator to them and a load of nonperishable groceries. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

okiepc

Threads
We have had a rough few days here.

txzrider

Threads
I have to say I have been sending prayers your way as well as to the grandbury area south of fort worth tx.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
As most of you have heard we have had a long weekend of hectic weather and it's not improving today. My daughter and family lives in Moore Okla which was leveled yesterday by an EF4 or EF5 tonado. Luckily they had little damage but could have been bad. The tornado passed within 2 blocks from them. A little damage to thier house but do not have electricity or water. I am taking my generator to them and a load of nonperishable groceries. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

You bet I will.
Glad to hear you and your's faired well. So sad to hear of those that did not.
Seems like every spring and summer yields tragedy somewhere......