Snowblower

Having specific questions answered here is a great idea. This forum has a very large knowlede base just a mouse click away. Also read online to see the Pros/Cons of the differen't types of snowblowers and what might work best for you. Jim
 
I was at Lowes today and noticed they had snowblowers ,they had one unit by TroyBilt they wanted $700.00 or so for.The service rep said I just missed the sale they had yesterday ,said I could've saved 15% on it and with the 10% military discount I could've saved even more.wow just my bad timing.I noticed it had a power cord and asked the guy about it and he said it was either pull start or electric start.never saw that before.So instead of a battery you plug it in to a socket to start it.before I spend $700.00 on something like that I'm going to look into a pto powered unit I can hook on my Yanmar. russ

Hi Russ:
I bought a snowblower from a friend(MTD 21" with a Tecumseh 5HP engine). I use 5w30 oil. It has a electric start also. I leave it on my patio ( outside) & it starts right up everytime. Am 81 yrs young & love it !!
 
Back
Top