Snapper w/ Kawasaki carb issues

R.J.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I have a late model Snapper Zturn (pre B&S) with the FH721V Kawasaki engine. Was running rough and then would not start. Smelled fuel in the crankcase so I started looking and getting into the carb. Snapper model is a NZM25611KWV. It has a Nikki carb on it (PN150037094). I have not been able to find any rebuild kits and looks like it also may have been superseded a few times. My local "reps" don't work on the Kawasaki engines and just said to clean and put back together. I am trying to update mu documentation to the current parts, as well as getting the mower running strong again. Anyone have an info that would be helpful? Thanks

geelee

Threads
take a look at the float needle. the black tip should be a perfect cone shape. if it looks like a nipple thats your problem, replace with 16030-7002 needle. kawasaki number

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dump the oil ASAP. Get the carb needle/seat working proper. Make sure there is no fuel smell in the oil.

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Call Kawi directly. Tell them you need a carb rebuild kit or new car-bu-trator.

Take your engine numbers and use that brand new site called Google. Search for Kawi parts.

Glad we could help you out sir.

slomo