Snapper s50x headlight installation

wingstrut

Threads
Gentlemen, I have a set of headlights for my S50X ztm, It states in the instructions to plug in the existing wires to the new light switch, now my problem is I can't find the orange and black wires that are supposed to be pre-installed from the factory.
I have looked everywhere, I even opened up the wiring harness and there are no extra wires in there.............Help!

wingstrut

Threads
Mark, Thanks for the diagram, it shows the auxiliary plugs, but they don't seem to be on my mower and they are supposed to be there.
I may have to go to Snapper for this one.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Mark, Thanks for the diagram, it shows the auxiliary plugs, but they don't seem to be on my mower and they are supposed to be there.
I may have to go to Snapper for this one.
Tech. support number: 1-800-744-8650 Let us know how it goes, thanks.

wingstrut

Threads
Fellows, I contacted Snapper Pro and they looked up my serial number and they had on record my headlight purchase.
The tech support told me that the dealer ordered the wrong headlight assy.
They sent me a copy of the catalog page that had the correct number and the sheet that showed the complete installation, and they did all this within a couple of hours.
What great tech service, I have never seen service like this especially in these troubled times, I even feel better about getting a Snapper mower.
Hat's off to Snapper!
Sincerely, Ron

gfp55

Threads
Fellows, I contacted Snapper Pro and they looked up my serial number and they had on record my headlight purchase.
The tech support told me that the dealer ordered the wrong headlight assy.
They sent me a copy of the catalog page that had the correct number and the sheet that showed the complete installation, and they did all this within a couple of hours.
What great tech service, I have never seen service like this especially in these troubled times, I even feel better about getting a Snapper mower.
Hat's off to Snapper!
Sincerely, Ron
I glad you are happy with the tech support from Snapper, is good to hear Snapper is keeping customers happy. Did you install the light then? Maybe you could post some pictures.

SnapperMowers

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Wingstrut!

I'm glad your experience was so great! We're very happy to help, and I would also love to see some pictures of your new headlights.

If you have any other questions you can also reach us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/snapper.

Looking forward to those pictures!

wingstrut

Threads
My dealer re-ordered them, hopefully I will have them soon, I will post photo;s
Ron

wingstrut

Threads
Just to let anyone interested know, I received my headlights yesterday and should have photos soon