Snapper rear engine riding mower hydro

nnw18561

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have model 381450HBVE and when taking off spark plug the connector clip broke off from the sleeve/boot. What parts do I need to order to fix this? Thanks for any help you can give me.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
that would be a part on the engine so will need the engine model numbers to look up exact part number.

nnw18561

Forum Newbie
Threads
The engine model # is 287707 and it is a straight type connector to the spark plug. I think I just need to strip back the wire 1" and attach a new clip to reattach to the spark plug. I just want to make sure I am on the right track with this and if you can help me make choose the right part because I see all different types of clips on the internet. Thank you.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The engine model # is 287707 and it is a straight type connector to the spark plug. I think I just need to strip back the wire 1" and attach a new clip to reattach to the spark plug. I just want to make sure I am on the right track with this and if you can help me make choose the right part because I see all different types of clips on the internet. Thank you.

Any good auto parts store SHOULD have them, or even a local mower or hardware store. Why pay for shipping if you can get it locally and cheaper ??