Export thread

Snapper rear engine riding mower hydro

N

nnw18561

I have model 381450HBVE and when taking off spark plug the connector clip broke off from the sleeve/boot. What parts do I need to order to fix this? Thanks for any help you can give me.

I

ILENGINE

that would be a part on the engine so will need the engine model numbers to look up exact part number.

Boobala

Boobala

Not sure of exactly what you're after, is this what you had in mind ..?? you just slip the black "cap" onto the plug wire, then strip the end and screw on the connector end, they have both angle and straight connectors, as well as other types, EZ job ! and REPLACEABLE too !

https://brillman.com/product/right-...MIqMGxxMWC2wIVAY3ICh0zXQvLEAkYAyABEgJXk_D_BwE

N

nnw18561

The engine model # is 287707 and it is a straight type connector to the spark plug. I think I just need to strip back the wire 1" and attach a new clip to reattach to the spark plug. I just want to make sure I am on the right track with this and if you can help me make choose the right part because I see all different types of clips on the internet. Thank you.

Boobala

Boobala

The engine model # is 287707 and it is a straight type connector to the spark plug. I think I just need to strip back the wire 1" and attach a new clip to reattach to the spark plug. I just want to make sure I am on the right track with this and if you can help me make choose the right part because I see all different types of clips on the internet. Thank you.

Any good auto parts store SHOULD have them, or even a local mower or hardware store. Why pay for shipping if you can get it locally and cheaper ??