Snapper Pro Zero Turn Mower

VRR.DYNDNS>BIZ

Threads
I have no idea. I would like to send pictures to show you how bad they are messed up. I haven't took them off. Some of the wires are stuck together. This is not all of the wires in the photos.
Kohler offers the body and the proper connectors that lock into the connector body as individual parts. Off hand I do not know the pn'S BUT that is one source. I stock them for just the issue you have and have to rebuild many harnesses.

hogan36

Threads
If you don't already have one you will need an uninsulated terminal crimper, not one of those presses out ones for insulated terminals
Buy an extra pack & practice a few times on a piece of scrap wire.
I have a really old one so have to do a bit of fiddleing to get a good crimp on both the bare wire & through the insulation into the wire.
It is also a good idea to slip a piece of heat shrink ( or two ) up the wire before you crimp, then slide it down over the crimp & shrink to give a little extra support to the wire.
Not uncommon to find a wire fatigued through right at the crimp that occasionally will break connection, drives techs mad trying to find these faults .
A while back Star did a reply that identified the various connections by name & number & I had hoped he would have chimmed in but the last time he posted he was taking a battering from the Texas snow storm.
Thank you!