Export thread

Snapper LT-125 Mulch Plate - 42"

TiIngot

TiIngot

Tractor Model 2690872 Circa 2014 - I am looking for a mulch plate to fit onto my 42" deck to use for mulching leaves in the fall. I do not want to pay $160/$260 for a full mulch kit. Just looking to find only a plate to McGyver and make it fit the discharge on the deck. Any suggestions on one that may fit?

B

bertsmobile1

An old car tyre and a jigsaw Mr McGyver

StarTech

StarTech

Go dig through your neighborhood roadside trash piles and find the scrape metal.

TiIngot

TiIngot

Oh I like this!!!!! Better than metal on metal. Thank you.

TiIngot

TiIngot

TiIngot

TiIngot

Made it today. However, the jigsaw was not very effective. Rubber bounced too much. A hacksaw, drill and wire cutters worked.

B

bertsmobile1

:)(y)

D

DRE97

Pictures????

G

Gord Baker

Made it today. However, the jigsaw was not very effective. Rubber bounced too much. A hacksaw, drill and wire cutters worked.
You're Welcome.

M

moparjoe

Tractor Model 2690872 Circa 2014 - I am looking for a mulch plate to fit onto my 42" deck to use for mulching leaves in the fall. I do not want to pay $160/$260 for a full mulch kit. Just looking to find only a plate to McGyver and make it fit the discharge on the deck. Any suggestions on one that may fit?
Take a chainsaw and cut the trees down then you won't need any mulching blades and you also won't have to clean the leaves out of your gutters.