Snapper bagger self propelled

jekjr

Lawn Addict
I need to buy a push or possibly a self propelled mower with a bigger on it for a small property that I got for a customer today. Have any of you ever use one of the Snappers that they are selling at Walmart? We run a push mower very little but do use one on occasion. Is this a useable mower or a piece of junk?
 
I need to buy a push or possibly a self propelled mower with a bigger on it for a small property that I got for a customer today. Have any of you ever use one of the Snappers that they are selling at Walmart? We run a push mower very little but do use one on occasion. Is this a useable mower or a piece of junk?

I have one that is good shape with bagger what do you offer? Also sef-propelled!
 
Back
Top