Snapper 21500PCR

twinfords

Threads
i just picked this up yesterday, incredible mower, runs like a top. Wisconsin Robin 5HP commercial

can anyone tell me more about it?

snapper 001.jpgsnapper 002.jpgsnapper 003.jpg

Snapperfreak

Threads
Yes, u have one of the best mower/engine combos ever made. Don't ever get rif of that. Here's the extent of my knowledge: Those Wisconsin-Robin engines were made by Fuji Heavy Industries in Japan in the 1980s and early 90s I believe. In the early 90s the Subaru bought them out and it became Subaru Robin engines, and those were black not white. Then they went out of business all together and thise engines have not been made in probably 20 years or so. Something like that. But even though parts can be hard to find (ebay usually has stuff, and just google Wisconsin-Robin WI-185 and your Snapper model #, you'll find parts out there) that mower will run circles around almost anything. I would clean it up a bit, looks kinda dirty, and u can find original white steel Snapper wheels for that at castomower.com. I bought a set for one of my WRs there. How much did u pay for it, if u don't mind me asking?

Snapperfreak

Threads
...and what's up with all the tape around the drive cable up on the handlebar?

twinfords

Threads
Freak, i paid $10.00 for it. I bought a lot of 10 or so items for $120.00
4 mowers, 2 Craftsman, Honda, Snapper a Echo trimmer, an Auger, two hedgers, a 1969 6HP briggs horizontal shaft engine, als a Poulan Super 25da. not sure what is under that tape yet.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Heck of a deal. Congrats! Just needs some minor cleaning up but with the engine in that good of shape u got a real winner. As for parts, ebay usually has a lot of things on there, just depends on if u need what happens to be on at the time. I've found air filters on discountonlineparts dot com for about $8. Keep that filter clean. Looks like that bag is almost new. Does it have the handlebar braces on it?

twinfords

Threads
yes it has the braces, it is a tank for sure.

Threads
You said you also bought a Honda mower, and an Echo trimmer. Can you post some pictures of the Honda and Echo?? I'm interested!

twinfords

Threads
You said you also bought a Honda mower, and an Echo trimmer. Can you post some pictures of the Honda and Echo?? I'm interested!

Fanatic, the Honda mower is a HRR2162TDA but i did work on a HR215 the other day for a customer, i will post pick for you. the trimmer is a GT2000, runs great now.

scott47429

Threads
hey guys i have seen some people on here wanting the snapper bag n wagon and i guess they are hard to find but i was out in the junk yard yesterday at the dealer i deal with and he has one sitting in his junk yard now the cloth is ripped up on it but the wagon and the bad fram look to be all there and also has the tube that goes to the mower deck now i dont really know what im looking at since i have never seen one before nor am i a snapper buff but the name of the business is Richards small engines in Ellettsville Indiana his number is 812-876-9302 if some one may be interested in it