Slick Robotic Mower

SidecarFlip

Threads
Wonder how it would handle a large dog turd?:laughing:

Anchor Owner

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah right! Hills may not stop it but software glitches, faulty circuit boards, strands of grass, and a serious lack of support can stop it dead in its tracks! I’ve owned one for four weeks, three weeks and three days of which it has been inoperative! Husqvarna’s help is limited to “You’ll have to take it to your local service center.” My local Husqvarna authorized service center said they didn’t know anything about these Automowers!!! The next nearest service provider is a 104 mile drive. Don’t, I repeat “DON’T” buy one of these …. Unless you just need an extra boat anchor.

Anchor Owner

Forum Newbie
Threads
maybe check youtube for some help?
Thanks for the advice Texan but I have exhausted all avenues to get this thing operative without success. I made the 104 mile drive to the second service center three times! That right, three attempts to repair it have failed. The mower is now outside it’s return period, has worked four days out of the last 60 days and is currently still inoperative. I’ve now resorted to paying a service center a $200 fee to come to my home and attempt a repair because it will be cheaper than more trips to their facility. I’m extremely disappointed with Husqvarna and their product. A very, very expensive lesson I hope no one else has to learn. As I said before, DO NOT BUY THIS THING. It’s JUNK.