Simplicity Sunrunner $390

thstearns

Threads
I bought this machine about a year ago and have done a ton ofwork on it. Too many machines on hand now; something's gotta go!! The mower has: new muffler and battery, deck drive belt, drive chain and sprocket, cleaned and lubed differential and wheel hubs, seat. Runs strongly, tires hold air over the winter, cart has minor rust issues in a few spots but overall is sturdy, latches and dumps nicely--I've used it to haul firewood and it's a winner for this!! Has all the usual benefits of rear-engine design--good traction, easy steering, excellent vision, plus the SunRunner is rear steering, and this gives it a 6" turning radius! This beast will almost turn in its tracks! Damn near zero turn. General level of construction is commercial; many grease fittings, heavy duty bushings, dust shields on the steering cables, etc.

Attachments

• portbow.jpg
    portbow.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 39
  • portstern.jpg
    portstern.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 26
  • rightside.jpg
    rightside.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 21
  • cartdumped.jpg
    cartdumped.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 20
  • cart.jpg
    cart.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 20
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

TLW832

Forum Newbie
Threads
AM INTERESTED......WHAT SIZE IS THE DECK....AND WHERE ARE YOU IN NH ? THANKS....TED 860-416-5500

thstearns

Threads
AM INTERESTED......WHAT SIZE IS THE DECK....AND WHERE ARE YOU IN NH ? THANKS....TED 860-416-5500

You're much too late, Ted. The machine was sold two-three months ago; apologies for leaving a dead ad up. I will try to delete it.

thstearns

Threads
I bought this machine about a year ago and have done a ton ofwork on it. Too many machines on hand now; something's gotta go!! The mower has: new muffler and battery, deck drive belt, drive chain and sprocket, cleaned and lubed differential and wheel hubs, seat. Runs strongly, tires hold air over the winter, cart has minor rust issues in a few spots but overall is sturdy, latches and dumps nicely--I've used it to haul firewood and it's a winner for this!! Has all the usual benefits of rear-engine design--good traction, easy steering, excellent vision, plus the SunRunner is rear steering, and this gives it a 6" turning radius! This beast will almost turn in its tracks! Damn near zero turn. General level of construction is commercial; many grease fittings, heavy duty bushings, dust shields on the steering cables, etc.

Machine is SOLD!!!