Threads
Hey I found a cub cadet 60 inch zforce for $2900
Here's the description:
2016 cub cadet zforce L zero turn commercial
518 hours
35 horsepower Kohler engine
Fabricated steel 60 inch deck
3 bagger system.

Is this a good and reliable mower for it's price as I don't know much about lawn mowers.

Mower King

Threads
Those are decent mowers but, It really depends on what kind of service it's had through the years, some people never service a mower and run it until it stops...others maintain a regular service schedule so they will last longer. Either way, 518 hrs is getting up there and there are a lot of moving parts on a mower that wear out. I would add money to their asking price and buy a new mower in your price range with 0 hrs of use and has a warranty....and speaking of a warranty, always buy new from a mower dealership and not a box store, it will pay off in the long run!

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's a tough question to answer. Those hours add up to about 10 years of homeowner use. Lot of mower for the money though, and a commercial build. But you say you're not really up on lawnmowers so I'd go with the above reply. Add some money to this and buy a new mower that will suit your needs. Get some recommendations on here if you describe your mowing use, size, hills, terrain, etc.

Dnbeast

Forum Newbie
Threads
Alright I don't have much to mow around 2 acres but I do have a very steep ditches and idea of mowers that are good for that?

wrldtvlr

Threads
Alright I don't have much to mow around 2 acres but I do have a very steep ditches and idea of mowers that are good for that?
Thread is a bit stale, but I'll stake a whack. Zero turns are generally not good for slope mowing as the front wheels caster (like a shopping cart) and tend to turn down the slope. That said, the Cadet steerable zero turns do handle slopes surprisingly well. The front wheels are linked to the drive wheels, which makes a huge difference. I have close to two acres of 20 degree slopes and have been pleased with my RTW (Z Force younger brother).