Shindaiwa Hybrid Motors Vs Stihls 4 Mix

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
So was wondering what other thoughts was about Shins Hybrid 4 motors vs The 4 Mix Motors

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
So was wondering what other thoughts was about Shins Hybrid 4 motors vs The 4 Mix Motors

It's a copy of the Stihl 4 mix engines. It's the same thing, they run on a oil/gas lubrication same as the Stihl units. Stihl developed the engine first and has the patent. Shin was purchased by Yamabiko and merged with Echo so they, the company could stay competitive in the 4 stoke engine end of the market.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
According to research i have done the Shindiawa C4 motors have been out for about 15+ years verses sthils 4 mix out 10 years so Shindiawa had it come out first :rolleyes:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
According to research i have done the Shindiawa C4 motors have been out for about 15+ years verses sthils 4 mix out 10 years so Shindiawa had it come out first :rolleyes:

I'll do a little more research but by looking at the article below which was posted in Oct 2013 I'd say their hybrid is fairly new. I haven't been able to find anything to say for sure when they were first Manufactured.

Whether it's because of their innovative Speed-Feed technology or their two-year, commercial warranty, Shindaiwa's products are chosen consistently by professionals for the hardest jobs. They also offer two different choices of engine technologies--a reliable 2-stroke, and their brand new 2-stroke/4-stroke hybrid fusion. This hybrid technology is Shindaiwa痴 initiative to join the green movement. It offers lower emissions, decreased fuel consumption, lower sound, and higher torque. This allows even the shrewdest of consumer to purchase and enjoy a long-lasting Shindaiwa product.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I'll do a little more research but by looking at the article below which was posted in Oct 2013 I'd say their hybrid is fairly new. I haven't been able to find anything to say for sure when they were first Manufactured.

Whether it's because of their innovative Speed-Feed technology or their two-year, commercial warranty, Shindaiwa's products are chosen consistently by professionals for the hardest jobs. They also offer two different choices of engine technologies--a reliable 2-stroke, and their brand new 2-stroke/4-stroke hybrid fusion. This hybrid technology is Shindaiwa痴 initiative to join the green movement. It offers lower emissions, decreased fuel consumption, lower sound, and higher torque. This allows even the shrewdest of consumer to purchase and enjoy a long-lasting Shindaiwa product.

Now The Hybrid 4 motors is new but shindiawa C4 was the first Hybird motor out there

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Now The Hybrid 4 motors is new but shindiawa C4 was the first Hybird motor out there

I think what's confusing is the that Shin has had 2 and 4 stroke engines for years but they were there motorcycle engines for dirt bikes and so on. They started working with them back in the 90s when the epa started all the BS just like ever motor company did. The C4 shin engine is there new generation engine that is used in there lawn equipment and they've only recently been introduced, like the article says it's their brand new 2-stroke/4-stroke hybrid fusion. At least I would think when I see an article wrote in Oct 2013 that states that I would have too assume there reasonably new.