l008com Well-Known Member Sep 7, 2026 #1 I have a craftsman mower with a Honda GVC190 motor. Anyone know where they hide the motor model number on these things? Its about 15 years old, and I was able to find the body model label easy enough. But nothing for the motor.
I have a craftsman mower with a Honda GVC190 motor. Anyone know where they hide the motor model number on these things? Its about 15 years old, and I was able to find the body model label easy enough. But nothing for the motor.
l008com Well-Known Member Sep 7, 2026 #2 Looks like this may be the answer to my own question. I'll have to take a closer look next time I'm near the machine Honda Engines | Serial number locator Find the model name and the frame serial number for your Honda Engine. engines.honda.com
Looks like this may be the answer to my own question. I'll have to take a closer look next time I'm near the machine Honda Engines | Serial number locator Find the model name and the frame serial number for your Honda Engine. engines.honda.com