Export thread

Self propelled for around $500

R

Ragnrok23

Hello,
I cheaped out a couple of years ago when I bought my house and bought a yard pro FWD mower. Well I have about a 30 degree slope on both sides of my house and the FWD just doesn't cut it anymore. I have been researching for a few weeks, and I am in information overload. Some of the options I would like would be speed control and the ability to stop the blades with the engine still running

I think I have narrowed it down to these 3, but am open to other suggestions

Snapper Ninja RP217250
Honda HRR216VKA
Husqvarna HU800AWD

Again my main concern are my hills as I had to order a new drive belt for my current mower and have had to push it up the hill the last 2 times!:thumbdown:

R

Rivets

Toro model 20382, 20384

exotion

exotion

Hello,
I cheaped out a couple of years ago when I bought my house and bought a yard pro FWD mower. Well I have about a 30 degree slope on both sides of my house and the FWD just doesn't cut it anymore. I have been researching for a few weeks, and I am in information overload. Some of the options I would like would be speed control and the ability to stop the blades with the engine still running

I think I have narrowed it down to these 3, but am open to other suggestions

Snapper Ninja RP217250
Honda HRR216VKA
Husqvarna HU800AWD

Again my main concern are my hills as I had to order a new drive belt for my current mower and have had to push it up the hill the last 2 times!:thumbdown:

I have a honda hrr with smart drive it never hesitates on hills and I drive lots of hills

R

Ragnrok23

I have a honda hrr with smart drive it never hesitates on hills and I drive lots of hills

Thanks! I am leaning towards either the Honda HRR216VYA or HRR216VKA

just wish they had cast aluminum decks

exotion

exotion

Thanks! I am leaning towards either the Honda HRR216VYA or HRR216VKA

just wish they had cast aluminum decks

I have not had an issue with the deck at all its very well built and takes a lot of abuse. Its very easy to clean.

jimrs

jimrs

I don't mow my entire yard with my Honda. But after 2 years I looked under the deck and it had no grass or trash. It looks just like it did when I bought it clean and neat. Now I need to check my Toro ZTR as I have not checked this year.

R

Ragnrok23

I don't mow my entire yard with my Honda. But after 2 years I looked under the deck and it had no grass or trash. It looks just like it did when I bought it clean and neat. Now I need to check my Toro ZTR as I have not checked this year.

Glad I could help! :laughing:

R

Ragnrok23

I ended up getting ready to splurg for the HRX217HYA, went to HD (I know, but local dealer had 1 Honda in stock total- wasn't ordering more for a month) didn't have model on display, so I order from customer service, price came out to $499 plus tax :biggrin:

Should get it by the weekend:thumbsup:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I ended up getting ready to splurg for the HRX217HYA, went to HD (I know, but local dealer had 1 Honda in stock total- wasn't ordering more for a month) didn't have model on display, so I order from customer service, price came out to $499 plus tax :biggrin:

Should get it by the weekend:thumbsup:

Nice! You will LOVE it! See my review here: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/honda-forum/16238-review-my-honda-hrx217hya.html :smile: