seeking answers to endless surging issues

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Four things that contribute to a surging problem, lean fuel condition, improperly set governor, improper valve clearance and bad fuel. If this were mine I would start from scratch and check everything one more time. I would assume that everything I did previously was wrong and I need to repeat and double check everything that could cause the problem. If after going through everything again and not solving the problem, I would throw in the towel.

keakar

Threads
Four things that contribute to a surging problem, lean fuel condition, improperly set governor, improper valve clearance and bad fuel. If this were mine I would start from scratch and check everything one more time. I would assume that everything I did previously was wrong and I need to repeat and double check everything that could cause the problem. If after going through everything again and not solving the problem, I would throw in the towel.
thats where im at on the 15.5 hp, i went through all the known causes 3 times already and i just cant waste any more time on it so i bought a parts mower with running engine to swap out and get it working and out the door

im going to try going through everything again on the 17.5 and 19.5 and see if i can find a solution to those

thanks for all your help guys