seed catalogs

173abn

Threads
got a couple seed catalogs in the mail today,one from the Vermont bean seed company and the other called Totally Tomatoes but leafing through it theres other veggies in it.It's out of Randolph,Wi. can't be too far from spring ,right? russ

grnspot110

Threads
got a couple seed catalogs in the mail today,one from the Vermont bean seed company and the other called Totally Tomatoes but leafing through it theres other veggies in it.It's out of Randolph,Wi. can't be too far from spring ,right? russ

I got those a day or two ago, got a"HPS" (div. of Shumway's) about a week ago. Personally, I think they're rushing things! :biggrin: Just finished the Fall cleanup & plowing. ~~ grnspot110

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

By the same logic, when you get Christmas catalogs in October...the holiday is right around the corner, right?

:laughing:

monica123

Threads
I love seed catalogs, they are fun to see what new ones they have and what heirloom ones they still have. I hear what you are saying though, Christmas catalogs in October

carl22

Threads
I get seed and flower catalogs all the time. I love looking through them and sometimes, I might buy a thing or two. A person can't ever have too many flowers and plants, lol.

grnspot110

Threads
I get seed and flower catalogs all the time. I love looking through them and sometimes, I might buy a thing or two. A person can't ever have too many flowers and plants, lol.

It's not un-common for us to spend $200+ on mail-order seed & supplies per year. That's besides "nursery runs" to the city & local suppliers! ~~ grnspot110

minkyung

Threads
This is interesting --- seed catalogs. I have not checked if we have that here. But it will be very interesting to have them, true. I would perhaps go for tomatoes. I see friends growing tomatoes on pots. Nice looking plants on pots, and we can eat that fruit too.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
. can't be too far from spring ,right? russ

I definitely consider it spring when I start getting seed catalogs...

This time of year?? are they trying to get a jump on the competition?? :smile:KennyV

Mean Machine

Threads
We have gotten three in the mail in the last week. My wife has been busily getting her wish list together. I barely got the fall clean up done and the snow hit----I need a break before I start planning for spring.