Seat for my son on my Hustler

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep better not put them in a car and drive to McDonalds because something could happen. Never allow them to ride a tri cycle or bicycle. Never allow them to play sports event so called child safe sports. Never allow them to experience a roller coaster or any number of life's finer experiences. How am I still alive it must be a miracle and yes I believe in God and Jesus Christ is my savior before you go down that road and everyday is a miracle and it is just that miracle and trust in God that we live and he allows us to live.

I will say one more thing, if nothing else you guys provide lots of entertainment. Mitch

There's a BIG difference between a kid riding in/on something that was designed to be ridden and something that wasn't...something with blades spinning at 3 miles a minute. Get real please!

For the record my kids had a dirt bike and motocross bikes and a mile long course on our property complete with jumps and challenging terrain. We also had a BMX stunt course and downhill course and a small skateboard park. They wore proper gear, I made everything as safe as practical and they were supervised. But that's a lot different than riding something with blades that can maim or kill them in an instant that isn't designed for recreational purposes. I don't see how it has anything whatsoever to do with the worship of extraterrestrials, lol.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Darryl G, you called it right earlier. 14 posts, total, and every one of them is trying to start a fight with someone. No advice about mowers asked or given.

Troll.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Darryl G, you called it right earlier. 14 posts, total, and every one of them is trying to start a fight with someone. No advice about mowers asked or given.

Troll.
I did an internet search for ZTR child seats and couldn't find any at all. I wonder why? :smile:

Threads
There's a BIG difference between a kid riding in/on something that was designed to be ridden and something that wasn't...something with blades spinning at 3 miles a minute. Get real please!

For the record my kids had a dirt bike and motocross bikes and a mile long course on our property complete with jumps and challenging terrain. We also had a BMX stunt course and downhill course and a small skateboard park. They wore proper gear, I made everything as safe as practical and they were supervised. But that's a lot different than riding something with blades that can maim or kill them in an instant that isn't designed for recreational purposes. I don't see how it has anything whatsoever to do with the worship of extraterrestrials, lol.

Darryl G let me get this straight you think because something was designed to be ridden with safety gear that if you do in fact were that safety gear you will be safe. I will double promise and bet with you that way more kids have been hurt or maimed riding bikes of any kind while wearing safety gear than have ever been injured by a mower whether they were playing along beside it or riding in a seat or standing on the fender.

However your comment of worshiping extraterrestrials truthfully answers a lot of question for me. I will pray that you find the true God and ask for forgiveness of your sins and ask for his salvation before you go to meet that red colored ET Mitch

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Edit - post removed.

Last edited:
Threads
Pretty cool that you can communicate with extraterrestrials telepathically. Maybe you can ask them if they have any seats for strapping their young to the outside of their spacecrafts that can be adapted to fit a mower?

I realize it must require a very intelligent man to see all of Gods creations and to have a complete understanding of how and where they came from. You must be one of them super smart individuals.
I guess I have just simply been outsmarted and will go immediately to my children this evening and beg for their forgiveness of letting them live so dangerously all their lives.

Again prayers for you and your family to know God,and I am serious about that. I am not just trying to poke at you in reference to the all mighty God. I will seriously pray to God that you will come to know him before its to late. Mitch

jp1961

Threads
I don't think a small child belongs on a ZTR mower. Kids are smart and he's more than likely learning the starting sequence of the machine, by watching dad, which may not end well. But hey,,,I've heard the new 3D printers can print a hand or foot.

I'd also like to know what appears to be the corner of a mobil home supported by 3 cinder blocks, from the original post picture,,,really?

Regards

Jeff

Last edited:

Johnbt

Threads
I hope your son is wearing ear plugs and eye protection. He'll thank you for looking out for him when he grows up.

We didn't know about hearing protection back in the '50s driving tractors, shooting firecrackers and hunting. Hearing loss is usually preventable.

Pumper54

Threads
I hope your son is wearing ear plugs and eye protection. He'll thank you for looking out for him when he grows up.

We didn't know about hearing protection back in the '50s driving tractors, shooting firecrackers and hunting. Hearing loss is usually preventable.

John, did you see in the first picture the young lad has on eye and ear protection?
Tom

Johnbt

Threads
I saw this when I clicked on the thumbnail...

Attachments

• mower seat.jpg
    mower seat.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 14