Sears Smart Lawn app forgot my maintenance data

Threads
I have a Sears Craftsman Pro riding lawn mower, model number 247.270390, which I purchased in 2016. I have been using the Smart Lawn app with the mower and normally when I start up the mower and look at the app, besides the battery voltage, it shows me how many hours I have until the next oil change and blade change and I think some others but today when I opened the app it only shows battery voltage and hours until blade change. Please refer to the attached screenshot. I know I changed the oil recently and I don't use this mower much because I prefer to mow with my 30 year old Honda 21" self-propelled mower as I like the look it gives. But a recent illness forces me to use the riding mower until I can get healthy enough to go back to the walk-behind mower. I know I am logged into my account because in my profile I see "log out". Does anyone know how I could get these data back? If I cannot, then I will just have to do all the maintenance items like change the oil, air filter, spark plug, lubrication etc. which until now this app was tracking. Going forward, if I get this problem fixed I guess I will take a screen shot of the app every time I use the mower so at least I will have a back up of the data.
Thanks,
Don

Attachments

• Smart Lawn.jpg
    Smart Lawn.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 3

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
is it not under the "Periodic Maintenance" section?

Threads
Sorry, I should have mentioned I already looked there. As you can see by the screenshot, that section only shows what you would see in the manual for how often you need to do various maintenance items. But last season I was able to actually see the number of hours until the next maintenance item, like oil change, air filter change, spark plug change would need to be done and those numbers would change over time as the mower accumulated hours of run time.

Attachments

• Periodic Maintenance.jpg
    Periodic Maintenance.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 2
Threads
FYI. I looked at reviews of this app on Google Play just now. Other users are complaining about it forgetting the service interval counters so I guess the app is now broken. Sears is going down the tubes and taking this app with it I guess. :(