Sears Parts Direct?

Craftsman Garage

Threads
Hey guys, I'm looking for parts for my husqvarna and craftsman riding lawn mowers and was wondering if Sears parts direct was legit or not. Specifically, I was looking for a 3 bin bagger, reg price is like $450 but Sears is like $250??? Is it ok to buy parts from them because I have heard of people buying stuff from there but never receiving it or it getting lost in shipping? I know Sears shut down a while ago which is a main reason I'm skeptical. If it's not a legit replacement parts site I will just stick to Jack's Small Engines and eReplacement Parts. Thanks guys

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
People on this site have used them with issues. Parts Direct will bill your credit card at time of order even if the part is not in stock and backordered, but the part will show in stock on the website. Their site has been goofy since Sears shutdown, so I don't know if I would trust them other than looking up parts.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Agree about sears parts direct.. I think they folded up..

Might try parts tree . com

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Agree about sears parts direct.. I think they folded up..

Might try parts tree . com
Sears Parts Direct-only one order from them and it was terrible. No communication, part took forever, just lousy.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I also don't order from Searspartsdirect any longer due to problems getting the parts. As others said they says they have parts in stock when they don't. On my last attempt to parts they didn't let me know for weeks that they were able to even get the parts leaving me hanging. What was worst was the Poulan pole saw was less than a year old at the time and the throttle was NA anywhere.

Now in the past before Sears problems they did provide a good service. Personally I hate to see any good company to go bad like this.