Screeching noise from back of mower

Bobby Boyd

Threads
Well...I sent my turf tiger in for service on Thursday and they brought it back on Friday. After backing it off the trailer the guy went to park it and upon pulling back the break it made a loud and i mean loud screeching noise. He immediately dropped the brake off. Upon putting the break on again it made the same screeching noise from rear of mower. I got on the mower
and started it up and drove it off into the yard and it did not do it with me on friday or saturday morning. However the pto would not engage the blades on friday until several attempts to put the break on and off plus stopping and restarting the engine.No problem with the blades engaging saturday morning.

Any ideas appreciated.

-bobby

Bobby Boyd

Threads
Well...I sent my turf tiger in for service on Thursday and they brought it back on Friday. After backing it off the trailer the guy went to park it and upon pulling back the break it made a loud and i mean loud screeching noise. He immediately dropped the brake off. Upon putting the break on again it made the same screeching noise from rear of mower. I got on the mower
and started it up and drove it off into the yard and it did not do it with me on friday or saturday morning. However the pto would not engage the blades on friday until several attempts to put the break on and off plus stopping and restarting the engine.No problem with the blades engaging saturday morning.

Any ideas appreciated.

-bobby

I called two different shops yesterday and both told me that it is normal for that to happen until air is completely purged from system. Also said it won't cause any problems.

-bobby

tigercat

Threads
Is it a new machine?